- A native English speaker from the United State of America
- More than 4 years’ experience teaching English to students from beginner level (A0) up to advanced and proficient (C2)
- A passionate teacher who is patient, polite and fun
- A teacher who always makes sure that their lessons are relevant, interesting, and enjoyable
- Experience teaching online in China with Chinese students and adults
- A well traveled individual with business and IT knowledge and experience
I’m a passionate and patient teacher with more than 4 years’ experience teaching English to all English levels. I particularly enjoy working with kids but also enjoy having more complicated and in-depth conversations with adult students as well.
I’m a flexible teacher who can design a course that is specific to your individual English needs. I adjust my curriculum and teaching style to each student and can focus more on lesson material or expanding the material to practice more conversationally.
As a teacher I strive to make every lesson memorable, interesting, and fun. I enjoy the relationships I have developed with my students and feel rewarded seeing my students become more confident with their English proficiency.
For my younger students, I will typically stick to the suggested lesson material but if it is too easy I will find ways to make it more complicated, interesting and enjoyable.
I currently live in Thailand and teach English online in both China and Vietnam which has given me a lot of experience working with students with various needs and abilities.
So, whether you are a beginner who wants to learn the basics and have fun at the same time, or a proficient English speaker looking to improve your skills; I can help.
Thank you so much for your time. I hope to see you soon!