London, United Kingdom
- Native English speaker. Born and raised in London, UK
- Part qualified bookkeeper, certificates in AAT and ICB
- 20 years of Finance and Accounts experience for companies such as The British Standards Institute and The Department for Environment and Transport
- 5 years of teaching English to children in The Philippines adults from South America and Europe
- Service Analyst for restaurants, hotels and retail
- TEFL practitioner
- Enjoy cooking different cuisines from around the world
Hello! My name is Eleanor and I live in London with my partner and our 8 year old daughter
I am a native English speaker with a London regional accent.
When I am not teaching and helping my daughter with her studies, I am cooking. I enjoy experimenting with different ingredients and creating new recipes that I like to share. I have an interest in international cuisine and travel. In my spare time, I like to frequent restaurants and bars in my local area and give feedback and reviews. I enjoy listening to music and socialising with friends and family.
As a teacher, I believe in in-depth and enjoyable conversation, as they are key to developing your language skills. I am a chatty and friendly character and will do all I can to make you feel comfortable and at ease. I will motivate you and keep lessons interesting whilst understanding your level of English and helping you widen your vocabulary and knowledge of the language.
I look forward to getting to know you better at Skype English where you can harness the English language to the best of your ability. I can guide and teach you so that you are ready for any task or mission that requires English speaking skills. See you soon!