– Bachelor of International Trade in Vietnam.
– Postgraduate Degree in Management in Australia.
– Certificates of general education for adults in Australia.
– License to teach English in Vietnam.
– 20 years of experience in organizing and teaching English to young and adult students in Vietnam.
– Teaching many subjects such as IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, SAT – ACT, GMAT – GRE, Cambridge Certificates (Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE) and Pearson Certificate (PTE).
My name is Vinh, a bilingual English teacher from Vietnam. Teaching and mentoring English language teaching is my profession and passion. In addition to the basic academic background that needs to be imparted, the most useful experiences, skills and know-how that I have accumulated from teaching a variety of English subjects over the past 20 years will help students conquer quickly famous English certificates in the world, especially Vietnamese students who can use both languages.
– With adult students, whether your goal is to prepare for school, advance your career, or improve your social relationships, I can help you achieve your goals.
– For young learners, when you choose one of my English classes, you will grow confidently in the process of learning this global language, because – in addition to English – you will learn a lot about general knowledge. According to my experience in decades of teaching English in Vietnam, knowledge is one of the weaknesses that prevent most Vietnamese students from achieving high marks in writing and speaking tests.
With dedication, I best prepare students for success in learning and applying English, achieving high results in the most prestigious English exams in the future.
Hope to see you!