• I graduated from the Academy of Public Administration and am currently pursuing a second bachelor's
degree in English Studies at Open University.
• I have been working as an ESL teacher and a private tutor for three years.
• I possess great patience and interest in teaching learners of all ages.
• I always listen to my learners and provide support when needed.
• I am responsible and enthusiastic about my work.
Hello, my name is Diem, and I currently live and work in Ho Chi Minh City. I have been an English teacher for
almost three years, helping students with general communication and tests like TOEIC.
My goal is to assist all my students in not only speaking English confidently but also correctly. In my classes,
you’ll never feel bored because, in addition to following the curriculum, we can also engage in discussions
about various topics such as personal life, love life, and career. These conversations can help you express
yourself more naturally and confidently.
My teaching philosophy can be summed up as “Study hard, play hard.” This means that while we aim to have fun during our lessons, it’s essential to be hardworking to achieve the best results.
I look forward to meeting you soon!