187 Zone VI Brgy.Labit West
Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
– A licensed professional teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education major in English
– With over seven years of experience teaching business English to professionals and thought-provoking
conversational English for young learners
– A seasoned online English tutor
– Have had the opportunity to work with learners from various Asian countries, including Japanese,
Chinese, and Koreans.
– Bring a solid foundation to my teaching approach
Full teaching description:
Hi, there! I’m a licensed professional teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education major in
English. With over 7 years of experience as a home-based online English tutor, I have successfully
provided language instruction to diverse learners. I am fluent in spoken and written English, and I adapt
my teaching methods to meet individual students’ needs and learning styles. Throughout my career, I
have worked with reputable companies and my approach focuses on creating an engaging and
interactive learning environment. For young learners, I use fun games, interactive activities, and age-
appropriate materials to develop their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Through songs,
storytelling, and role-plays, I foster their love for the language.
With adults, I tailor lessons to their goals, addressing real-life scenarios and practical language use.
Discussions, debates, and simulations enhance fluency, vocabulary, and confidence. I encourage an
inclusive environment where students freely express themselves and provide constructive feedback for
continuous improvement. Let’s embark on a language learning journey together!