London, United Kingdom
- A native English speaker from London, England
- Graduated from Oxford University
- Have more than 20- year experience in teaching basic to advanced English
- Taught Business English to corporate executives on behalf of the British Council and additionally gave Conversational English lessons to primary-aged students
- Create friendly environment, encourage students to become more self-confident and improve themselves
- To be polite, well-mannered and highly-educated
I am a multilingual graduate of Oxford University. Teaching has always been a great passion of mine and in recent years I have had one on one students of English, Business English, Arabic, French and Ancient Greek. I engage my students with a good – humoured, interesting and bubbly attitude. People tend to relax in my company. I am courteous and well-spoken and I speak with Received Pronunciation. I have a clear tone and an excellent manner of speaking which ensures that foreign speakers have no trouble in understanding me. I am particularly skilled in teaching Business students as I have spent many years working in the financial sector. I hope to be able to pass both my expertise and language abilities on to others. This is another reason that I am eager to rejoin the teaching profession, which I see as both fun and enjoyable, and where I can use my years of knowledge and experience, bestowing it on others. I consider myself to be polite, well-mannered and highly-educated. What’s more, as someone who has travelled extensively, I relish interacting with those outside my own country.
I have taught English, Arabic and Ancient Greek. When I lived in Egypt I taught Business
English to corporate executives on behalf of the British Council and I additionally gave
Conversational English lessons to primary-aged students. My experience at Oxford University provided me with the necessary tools to engage, converse and above all, impart knowledge and wisdom to others.
Hope to see you in my class soon!