- A native English speaker from the United Kingdom
- More than 5 years’ experience teaching English to students from beginner level (A0) up to advanced and proficient (C2)
- A passionate teacher who is patient, polite and passionate
- A teacher who always makes sure that their lessons are relevant, interesting, and most importantly, entertaining
- Experience working within a university in the UK assisting students with their undergraduate and graduate degrees
- A highly experienced individual with experience working in critical industries such as the nuclear and aviation industries
I am a passionate and patient teacher with more than 5 years’ experience teaching English to all English levels.
I have a variety of experience teaching. From teaching kids and adults online to holding face to face workshops and one-on-one tutor sessions with university students. I am a flexible teacher who can design a course that is specific to your individual English needs.
As a teacher I strive to make every lesson memorable, interesting, and fun.
For my younger students, I have a plethora of exciting games, activities, songs, and props that are ready and at my disposal to guarantee that they have the best time possible during their lessons.
I also specialize in Academic Writing. I spent 3 years working at the University of South Wales where I held workshops and one-on-one tuition sessions with student to improve their academic writing. Many of my students during this time were international students where English was their second language.
Currently, I teach English at an English Program school in Thailand and have experience assisting students with preparation for their IELTS exams so that they can study abroad.
So, whether you are a beginner who wants to learn the basics and have fun at the same time, or a proficient English speaker looking to improve upon and hone your skills; I can help.
Thank you so much for your time. I hope to see you soon!