GENERAL SANTOS CITY, PHILIPPINES
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Graduated Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English
- Have been an ESL online and offline teacher for 3 years now
- Have a passion in teaching English language from beginners to advanced learners
- Highly motivated and Enthusiastic
- Accomplished outstanding track record in assuring student growth and success.
- Seasoned in secondary school instruction in language and communication subjects.
- Effective communicator with excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation strengths as well as the ability to lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results.
Hello! My name is Prince and I have my Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education Major in English. I’m a certified licensed professional teacher and I have my TESOL and TEFL qualification to teach English to speakers of other languages.
I’ve been teaching young learners across different ages and levels for 3 years now and I have developed a very student-centered, visual and kinesthetic approach to my teaching, to integrate holistic learning towards my students.
I’m extremely passionate about teaching and helping my students achieve their goals in a safe, comfortable and fun environment. I also use teaching methodologies such as phonics, total body response, props and secondary reward systems to motivate and effectively teach my students.
I am an active, patient and experienced teacher who understands how to motivate young learners to successfully grasp the English language! I have the ability to shape lessons according to the needs of my students. After our sessions, you can expect to be confident conversing in English. What are you waiting for? Join my English adventure now. See you soon.