- A qualified TEFL teacher with a 150 hours master course
- Have been working as an ESL teacher for 4 years
- Embrace all levels of students, young children to adults and beginners to advance, encouraging personal growth
- A teacher trainer who trains about 20 teachers a month
- Engage students in active, hands-on, creative problem-based learning
- Promote students’ intrinsic motivation by providing meaningful and progressively challenging learning experiences which include, but are not limited to: self-exploration, questioning, making choices, setting goals, planning and organizing, implementing, self-evaluating and demonstrating initiative in tasks and projects
Hello, my name is Honey. I am an experienced English Second Language teacher with a degree and a TEFL certificate. I taught English face to face to Kindergarten learners up to High school. I am also teaching adults online.
My focus is on pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing. I see myself as a passionate and friendly teacher and I am excited of getting to know and teach students. I hope to see you in our class at Skype English.