TACURONG CITY, PHILIPPINES
- TEFL Certified Teacher
- EFSET C2 Level Passer
- Virtual Assistance Course Passer
- Have been an ESL online for 4 years
- Have a passion in teaching ESL both beginners to advance levels
- Knowledge and skills in teaching English for kids, Business English, General English, IELTS, TOIEC, Grammar, Pronunciation, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension……
- Completed webinars in Cambridge Assessment English
- Associate in Certificate of Applied Programming major in Visual Basic Programming
- Attendee in TESOL Canada’s Online Foundation Studies and Completing the Study Program
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Highly passionate and informative
Hello, My name is Teacher Cheryl. I was born and raised in the Philippines. I’m a certified English teacher. I have TEFL, EF SET English Proficiency certificates. I have more than four years of teaching experience.
I have helped more than 3000 students with 32500 thousand lessons as English second language teachers to Chinese, Turkish, Korean, and Vietnamese students.
I am a friendly, patient, passionate, and goal-oriented person.
I am a fun, active, and supportive teacher. My class is always focused on my students’ specific needs. It’s highly informative, interactive, and fun.
I can teach grammar, phonics, vocabulary, English reading, General English, and Business English.
I can also have free-talk classes with my students where they can talk about everything under the sun for conversational fluency.
My goal as a teacher is to help students to achieve their full potential to speak the English language with confidence and successfully grasp the English language.
See you in my class.