- Over five years of teaching experience
- Graduated Associate in Computer Technology
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration
- Highly approachable and friendly with an exceptional interest in providing English Tutoring
- Committed to providing students with necessary tools to achieve learning goals
- Have experience on teaching children and adults on Sunday school
Hi there! My name is Maria Catrina Santos, but you can call me Catrina or Cath. I am from the
Philippines. I have an Associate Degree in Computer Technology, but teaching has always been my
passion. My hobbies are watercolor painting and calligraphy writing. I also enjoy talking to people
and experiencing new things. Nowadays, accessibility to learning online is just as easy as 123, and I
want to take advantage of that by helping you learn more about English. I can relate to the
process of learning and improving a new language such as English because I also experienced it
myself. Learning English is a work in progress, but you can enjoy it and have fun while learning it.
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes because that is part of achieving your learning goal. Know that I
am always here to help you in your journey of learning and speaking English with confidence and
Here’s to your journey and learning English! See you in my class!