QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education major in English
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Currently pursuing Master’s degree
- 120- hour TESOL certificate holder
- Handled Korean and Vietnamese Students
- Have been teaching English for almost 3 years
- Enthusiastic and creative teacher
- Committed to helping learners improve with their English communication skillsHello Learners!I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Benito J. Estabaya Jr., and I am a licensed professional teacher. I love singing, doing calligraphies and I am also fond of reading books and watching English videos which helped me improve and excel a lot in speaking English.
I have been in this profession for almost three years. I also have experience in teaching English language to foreign students from Korea and Vietnam and I handled students of all ages. As a teacher, I honestly believe that there is no one perfect teaching strategy that fits to every student. For the students to learn best, teachers have to use combinations of many learning strategies and approaches. Along with this, I always tailor fit the teaching methods I use based on my students’ needs because I want to walk them through to better English learning. Moreover, I always make sure to establish healthy and conducive learning environment among my learners due to the fact that a positive classroom environment helps improve attention, reduce anxiety, and supports emotional and behavioral regulation of students. When teachers foster a positive learning culture; learners are more likely to acquire higher motivation that leads to wonderful learning outcomes.
Learning English language is a work in progress, have fun learning it with me! Rest assured that you’ll learn a lot in my class and you’ll have fun at the same time. Let us work and accomplish great things together.
See you in my class at Skype English!