- Study English Linguistics and Literature (Major: English Linguistics and Language Teaching) at Ho Chi Minh University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Have been working as an ESL teacher, teaching assistant and private tutor for 3 years
- Have great patience and interest in teaching young learners
- Always listen to learners and support them when needed
- Responsible, enthusiastic and outspoken
Hello! My name is Bao Khanh. I am living and working in Ho Chi Minh city, the south of Vietnam. I study English Linguistics and Language Teaching major at Ho Chi Minh University of Social Sciences and Humanities. I have been teaching English for three years, both online and offline. I started working as a private tutor when I was a second-year student. I also worked as a teaching assistant to teach freshmen in my university during my Internship. Now I am working as an ESL teacher to teach learners of various ages and levels.
My teaching philosophy is “Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”. As human beings, not only kids but also adults, we tend to feel safe and share with the ones who care for us. Therefore, caring for my students is always my first priority. I am willing to help them not only in learning but also in other aspects of their lives. As a result, the best way to do that is through communication. Teaching students how to communicate is teaching them to live and to understand each other.
So, don’t hesitate but please come and learn with me! I am looking forward to seeing you soon!