BAGUIO CITY, PHILIPPINES
- Have TESOL qualification
- Have taught English one-on-one and in group from Starters to Advance levels
- Able to provide high quality learning experiences for students
- Have taught Business English and TOEFL Speaking to Korean Adults
- Have taught reading to improve vocabulary, pronunciation and comprehension by reading chapter books and letting the students enhance their writing skills through making summaries
- Have taught in the academy’s reading program, wherein teachers focus on the reading level and comprehension of students through vocabulary tests, writing summaries and story-telling.
- Friendly personality and excellent communication skills
Hi, I am Teacher Bernice, I’ve been teaching English for nine (12) years. Teaching English is a challenging part for me because I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing and it’s really far from the profession I preferred to do now but I discovered that my passion is teaching.
As ESL teacher, I have a responsibility to create and provide a comprehensive learning experience to students with diverse background and create meaningful lessons that will benefit the students’ individual needs. I will also aid in the students improvement in Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
I’m looking forward to work with you, impart my knowledge to you and learn from you!